Please read all instructions and requirements before proceeding to the form.
If you need assistance completing the form, please don't hesitate to contact our PHW Program Coordinator, Michelle S. Peedin, at PHWinfo@ncchurches.org or contact a PHW team member.
Once your PHW Collaborative pledge has been accepted, you will be eligible to apply for a mini-grant within the following 12 months. Our mini-grant cycles for 2020 will be: February-March, June-July, October-November. Please complete the PHW Collaborative at least 3 weeks before submitting a PHW Mini-Grant application in order for us to respond in a timely manner.
- You are not able to save and come back to the Pledge form.
- We recommend you print this document to prepare your responses BEFORE entering them on this form.
- We also highly recommend you save your answers on a separate document as you fill out the Pledge so that you do not lose your responses if the form closes for any reason.
- A copy of your pledge submission will be sent to you and your faith leader.
- ONCE YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED THE FORM, PLEASE CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL
If you do not receive a confirmation email or if you would like assistance saving your answers or printing the form please contact our Program Coordinator, Michelle S. Peedin, at PHWinfo@ncchurches.org or the appropriate PHW team member based on focus area or location. Thank you so much for your cooperation!
When filling out the form, please type every name out fully with no abbreviations including congregation names, health lead names, and faith leader names.
Example: St. Maria's United Methodist Church
NOT: St Marias UMC
This will ensure your Pledge gets added properly to your account. As we continue to expand our network, we hope you will continue to include as much detail as possible in the PHW forms. We ask Health Leads to always answer the 5 W's: Who, What, When, Where, and Why?